Perks depend on your location. Some staff members receive training and certification in CPR and First Aid at no cost. Additional benefits may include: room and board, a staff T-shirt, free laundry, use of camp equipment including canoes and kayaks, a great addition to your resume, and healthy outdoor living. As a staff member you will…
- Be in a beautiful outdoor setting.
- Challenge yourself, grow, and learn new skills.
- Be a role model and make a difference in the lives of girls.
- Meet people from all over the world.
- Set goals and work as part of a dedicated team to solve problems.
- Create lasting memories and friendships.
- Develop leadership skills to last a lifetime.
- Gain experience and references for your future.