We're celebrating 100 years of Girl Scouts selling cookies! You won't want to miss this historic event on Saturday, January 28 at the UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena.
Tickets are $16 and will include:
• Pre-game activities (2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
• DJ dance party
• Prizes and fun
• Milwaukee Admirals game admission (game begins at 6:00 p.m.)
• Registration: Families can register and pay separately.
• Seating: When you register, make sure to use the same troop number so you all can sit together.
• Volunteers: Girls sixth grade or older and other key adult volunteers will be receiving an invitation to register as a volunteer. Watch your email. If you would like to sit with a troop, make sure the troop number is listed on the form.
• T-shirts: All Girl Scouts registered for the event receive a commemorative T-shirt. Families or friends can purchase a T-shirt for $10 when they register.
• Meal vouchers: When you register you can choose to purchase meal vouchers for $5 each. Each voucher includes one hot dog, a bag of chips, and a drink.