Looking for a unique leadership experience? Your vote will count as you help Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) make decisions that will have long-lasting effects.
GSWISE is accepting applications for the position of girl board member to serve on the Board of Directors for a one-year term with full voting privileges beginning April 25, 2017.
What does a girl board member do?
She will attend a board meeting once a month to discuss and vote on matters that affect GSWISE. They work alongside other board members (professionals and staff) who are as passionate as you are about Girl Scouting.
Who can apply?
Girls must be registered Girl Scouts, high school sophomores or above, and 14 years old or older by the time the term begins in April.
- Review the application including the position description thoroughly.
- Fill out the form and complete the requirements listed.
- Use one of the methods below to submit your application and supporting files:
- Mail: Attn: Sue Molina, GSWISE, Administrative Offices, P.O. Box 14999, Milwaukee, WI 53214
- Fax: 414-476-5958 to Attn: Sue Molina
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop off: Your local Service Center to Attn: Sue Molina
Applications must be received by Monday, February 13, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.