Do you know a girl looking for a unique leadership experience and an opportunity to share her opinions?
GSWISE is accepting applications for girl board members to serve a one year term on the Board of Directors, beginning April 24.
What does a girl board member do?
- Attend board meetings once a month to discuss matters affecting GSWISE.
- Work alongside other board members who are passionate about Girl Scouting.
- Use her voting privileges to make a long-lasting impact.
Who can apply?
- Girls must be registered Girl Scouts
- High school sophomores or above
- Fourteen years or older when the term begins in April
How do girls apply?
- View the application.
- Review the position description.
- Fill out the form and complete the requirements listed.
- Submit your application
and supporting documents.
Mail: GSWISE, 131 S. 69th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53214, Attn: Sue Molina
Drop off: Your local service center, Attn: Sue Molina
Applications must be received by Monday, February 12 at 5:00 p.m.