- The Volunteer Toolkit brings meeting facilitation of badges and Journeys to your fingertips on-the-go.
- Help girls develop healthy relationships with our Anti-Bullying Resources.
- Horse stables used by Girl Scouts must be inspected and approved by GSWISE. Find the list of current Approved Ranches and Stables.
- The Girl Scout Environmental Activity Packets for Girl Scout Daisies–Juniors get girls outdoors.
- Learn practical tips and tricks, read other volunteers’ stories, and explore the joys of taking girls outside with Venture Out!
- Many GSWISE approved community organizations provide events and community service opportunities for Girl Scout troops to organize On Your Own.
- The Girl Scout Bronze, Silver, and Gold Award Guidelines take girls step-by-step towards earning the highest awards in Girl Scouting.
- Check out Travel Opportunities for guidelines, tips and resources to help your group plan any trip.
- Volunteer Essentials offers information about the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, Journeys, girl development, keeping girls safe, managing group finances, and more.
- Review the Safety Activity Checkpoints to become familiar with the safety standards and guidelines for various activities.
Troop Management and Organization
- The Volunteer Toolkit lessens planning time and helps troops stay organized.
- New volunteers, new leaders, or bridging leaders can meet their Volunteer Training needs with trainings and video enrichments.
- The Troop Finance and Management Packet helps explain how to open and manage a troop account, ACH procedures, financial assistance, annual cash reports, money-earning, and insurance. Verify your troop by following the Money Earning guidelines and find ideas for Appropriate Money Earning Activities.
- The Event Planning Checklist helps volunteers plan and organize an event of any size–whether for the troop, school, or entire service area.