Fall Nut Sale
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast offers a Fall Nut Sale just in time for the holidays. This friends and family program teaches girls the benefits of working together as a team, as well as earning start up revenue for their troop.
Girls not only earn proceeds for their troop, but they also earn personal recognitions including Program Activity Credits (PACs) which can be used for camp, activities, or merchandise in the Resource Center. PACs earned during the Fall Nut Sale are valid until January 31, 2018. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outstanding Balance Form
- Permission Slip: Parent/Guardian Permission and Responsibility Form
- Troop Nut Manager Agreement Form: Provides access into the online ordering system
- Cookie and Nut Planning Guide: Helpful information about the sale including the timeline
- Troop Nut Sale Manager Guide: Detailed information about troop proceeds, money handling, ordering, and pick-up
- IRM Fall Nut Sale Permission Slip: Form for Individually Registered Members (IRMs) to participate in the Fall Nut Sale
- Opt-Out Form: For troops that wish to decline individual recognition items and have all proceeds go to the troop
- Fall Nut Sale Online Training: Prepares troop nut managers for all aspects of the sale (Works best in Internet Explorer)
- Order Card: Printable order card
- Recognition Error/Mistake Form: Use this if any girls' rewards need to be corrected