Community Event Providers
Community Event Providers are organizations and businesses in the community that are approved by Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) and provide events and activities to girls, troops, and families that relate to the Girl Scout Leadership Experience (Girl Scout Journeys, Girl Scout Badges, Girl Scout Processes). To register for events in this section, contact the Community Event Provider directly.
How Community Event Providers work:
- Event listings are found on our website.
- Listings are organized below by focus areas. Click on a focus area below to be directed to a list of businesses and organizations that we work with in that focus area.
- To find specific dates and times, click on the "find an event" button on each focus area's page.
- Opportunities are constantly being updated so check back often!
- All registration and staffing for these programs are handled by the specific organization. Please contact the organization directly to register for an event or if you have questions.
- To print a complete list of all current listings by focus area, click on desired focus area below, then follow the navigation link under the table of providers. This link will take you to an easy to print PDF listing for that specific focus area. This will not print specific flyers linked to the listings.