Girl Scout Bronze Award
The Girl Scout Bronze Award is the highest award a Girl Scout Junior can earn. It demonstrates achievements in leadership development, project planning, and taking action to make a positive, sustainable impact in the community.
Girl Scout Bronze Award Guidelines
Girl Scout Awards Celebration
The Girl Scout Award Celebration is an opportunity for girls who have earned the Girl Scout Bronze, Silver, and Gold Awards to be recognized for their accomplishments. Families, troop leaders, and project advisors are encouraged to attend. Girls wishing to be recognized at the upcoming spring recognition event must submit all final reports by the annual deadline of February 1.
Date: Monday, May 18, 6:00 pm, Italian Community Center, Milwaukee. Invitations will be mailed to girls/troops eligible for recognition at the end of March.
- Grades 4-5
- Pre-requisite: One Girl Scout Junior Journey
- Girls work in teams
- Suggested minimum 20 hours per girl
- Project focuses on improving the Girl Scout or local community
- Girls develop an understanding of sustainability
- Girls develop an understanding of the wider world
- Girl Scout Juniors must be completed with their projects and submit a Final Report Form to GSWISE council prior to becoming Girl Scout Cadettes. This deadline is September 30 after girls complete fifth grade.
Click on the links below for application information from community organizations that support youth led projects.