GSWISE Troops and Groups
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast operates seven camp properties for Girl Scouts to explore with a variety of indoor and outdoor facilities. Camp facilities are available for rental seven days a week, pending availability. Camp facilities can be reserved up to six months in advance by Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast troops.
Standard Check in time is 4:30 p.m. and check-out is 2:30 p.m.
Any deviation in time before or after this time frame will result in additional fees.
Troops may rent facilities for day use at half the cost of the overnight fee. Day use is defined as five hours or less, and the time frame must occur between 4:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. the next day. Troops may book day use only 60 days in advance.
Service Areas, Schools and Day Camp Trainings:
Sites can be reserved prior to the six month opening for entire service area events, Girl Scout school-wide events and Day Camp Trainings, after the council event schedule has been finalized. Follow the steps below to inquire about and/or reserve a facility.
Troops planning to go troop camping need to have an adult who has completed the First Aid/CPR/AED training and the Planning the Overnight Experience training (formerly known as Troop Camping Training). Troops planning to cook over a fire need to complete Camp Skills for Outdoors (formerly known as Outdoor Skills Training).
For Training Calendar click here
To reserve a camp facility:
Site Rental Cancelation Policy:
- Check the Site Availability calendar to determine site openings as of the publish date.
- Complete and submit the Site Rental Interest form to verify that the site is still available. You will receive an e-mail response verifying if the date and site will be held for your troop.
- Once you get e-mail verification that the site is held for you, submit, with full payment, a completed Site Rental Reservation Form within one week of receiving your verification e-mail.
- Proof of certifications for First Aid/CPR/AED need to be provided to council at least 30 days prior to your camp date. , Planning the Overnight Experience, and Camp Skills for Outdoors must also be completed prior to camp date. You may book a camp date now and complete your trainings up to one month before your camp reservation date.
- Once reservation form and full payment are received, a confirmation packet will be sent to the contact person. This confirmation packet will include a confirmation letter, camp map, directions to the camp, unit description with amenities and other related information.
All cancelations need to be received in writing five weeks prior to the reservation date to receive a refund. Troops need to call 414-443-3939 to cancel a date and follow up with a written request for a refund. All but $10.00 will be refunded. No refunds will be given if the cancelation is less than five weeks prior to the rental date.
Severe Weather Cancelation:
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast reserves the right to close a camp or site if the weather is too severe or if there is a major equipment failure. If the council closes a camp or site, troops may reschedule or receive a full refund. Troops will be contacted by the site manager once a decision is made to close a camp for safety reasons.
For additional questions, contact email@example.com