Last updated on May 22, 2020
GSWISE is taking the following steps to minimize exposure to COVID-19 and its spread while doing our best to continue to provide a quality Girl Scout experience.
- All school recruitment and program activities are suspended. This includes activities like cookie booths, troop camping, in-person troop meetings, travel, in-person trainings and service unit meetings, activities, and events.
- All meetings with external visitors at our Service Centers and Program Centers are suspended.
- Our staff will begin to work remotely and will be available to support you by phone, email or virtual means from Monday, March 23 until at least Monday, June 15.
- We are suspending all Girl Scout facility rentals through June 30.
- GSWISE Retail Shops remain closed to external visitors (beginning Monday, March 16) and Customers will be able to continue placing orders by phone (800-565-4475) or email (email@example.com). We are now available for curbside pick-up on Wednesdays (1:00-4:00 pm) and Friday's (9:00 am - noon) at our Milwaukee location, 131 S. 69th St.
- If you or your girl(s) are registered for a council-sponsored program, refunds will be processed by the council. If you registered for a service unit-sponsored program, you must contact the service unit leader. If you have further questions, please contact our Customer Care team at 800-565-4475.
- This does not mean that Girl Scouting stops. We encourage you to use webinars, teleconferences and other technologies to engage girls and adults. GSWISE will create “surprise and delight” moments to keep our Girl Scouts engaged by designing program activities that can be completed at home or online.
We continue to encourage all girls and volunteers to exercise discretion and follow all Girl Scout, federal, state, county and local municipality, and CDC safety protocols.