Last updated on July 13, 2020
GSWISE is taking the following steps to minimize exposure to COVID-19 and its spread while doing our best to continue to provide a quality Girl Scout experience.
While service unit and troop sponsored events (depending on state and local guidance) are now permited, let's all work together to keep our communities safe while continuing to provide girls with exciting leadership-building experiences. To learn more, please visit our guidelines for in-person troop meetings.
- All meetings with external visitors at our Service Centers and Program Centers are suspended.
- While staff will continue to work both onsite and/or remotely, we will be available to support you by phone, email or virtual means during normal business hours.
- New! Camp property Summer 2020 site rentals are now OPEN for Girl Scout Troops and Families! Sign-up today!
- Curbside Pick-Up Available! We are now available for curbside pick-up M-F 8:30 am–5:00 pm at our Milwaukee and New Berlin locations and 10:30 am–5:00 pm at our Woodhaven location. Contact Customer Care at email@example.com or 800-565-4475 to place your order and schedule pick-up.
- Coming Soon! Appointment ONLY In-Store Shopping. Stay tuned for details!
- If you or your girl(s) were registered for a council-sponsored program, refunds will be processed by the council. If you registered for a service unit-sponsored program, you must contact the service unit leader. If you have further questions, please contact our Customer Care team at 800-565-4475.
- Girl Scouting hasn't stopped. We encourage you to use webinars, teleconferences and other technologies to engage girls and adults. GSWISE will create “surprise and delight” moments to keep our Girl Scouts engaged by designing program activities that can be completed at home or online.
We continue to encourage all girls and volunteers to exercise discretion and follow all Girl Scout, federal, state, county and local municipality, and CDC safety protocols.