You are invited to join us for Girl Scouts Bridge at the Ballgame on Friday, May 3.
GSWISE is kicking off National Bridging Week with a family event filled with activities including tailgate games, face painting, a video booth, s'mores station and more! The official bridging ceremony will involve troops and leaders walking the bridge over Miller Parkway that leads to Miller Park. Girl Scouts will perform the flag ceremony, sing the national anthem, and Ambassadors bridging to adult will be recognized on field.
All Girl Scouts and their families can attend the event, both bridging and non-bridging troops.
Tickets are on sale now! https://groupmatics.events/event/Gsbridging.
- Friday, May 3, 4:30-10:00 p.m.
Bridging ceremony is 4:30-6:00 p.m.
Game time is 7:10 p.m.
- Tickets for bridging activities and the game are $20 per person.
- Tickets are available at https://groupmatics.events/event/Gsbridging.
- Parking passes are separate and can be purchased at the time of ticket sales.
- All Girl Scouts and their families can participate in the activities. The bridging ceremony will be exclusively for bridging Girl Scout troops and their leaders.
- Activities take place at Pavilion 1 near the Uecker and Yount parking lots.