Join us on Sunday, September 19 for a fun-filled, Fall kick-off event at the Milwaukee County Zoo to celebrate the new Girl Scout year!
Register by Monday, 9/13 at 11:59 p.m. and receive discounted tickets - just $10 for children (ages 3-12), $12 for adults, and free if you have a Zoo pass - with complimentary parking! Tickets can still be purchased day-of at the Milwaukee County Zoo at full price. Register by end of day Monday and enjoy discounted tickets on us. Girl Scout activities will take place at the Milwaukee County Zoo from 10 am - 4 pm.
At this event, you and your family will:
- Have fun doing interactive activities with Council team members and other Girl Scouts
- Learn about the new Girl Scout badges
- Discuss Highest Award opportunities
- Sample items from our new Fall Product Program vendor, Ashdon Farms
- Learn about the new Girl Scout cookie that will be introduced during the 2022 Girl Scout Cookie season
- And more!
You're ready to press "play" on another amazing Girl Scout year and we are ready to celebrate with you on 9/19 at the Milwaukee County Zoo for adventure, fun, friendship, and community connection.