side menu icon
Parent Info Internal Page Hero

Parent Info

How do I register?

Not ready to register but want to see which sessions are available for your girl? Check out our "Dates & Rates."

Need help? We're here for you! You can fill out an Information Request form or contact our Customer Care team at 800-565-4475 or

CampMinder Registration FAQs
How can I make camp work within my budget?

We offer several ways to help make camp more affordable:
• Program Activity Credits (PAC) earned through the Girl Scout Cookie Program Activity or Fall Product Program may be used towards camp payments
• Early discounts are given for registrations received by our early registration dates, see specific program for details.
• Financial Assistance is available from Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast to help families meet the cost of sending their daughters to camp. You can request it during the camp registration process.
• Gift certificates can be purchased at the Girl Scout Resource Centers in any increment. These make great gifts from grandparents and other family members. View Resource Center hours and locations.

How do I register for camp with a PAC?

Register online first and pay the deposit.

If you have a PAC:

  • Complete the online Program Activity Credit (PAC) Redemption form with your 12-digit card number, girl’s name, program name, and the amount you would like to apply.
  • We will apply the amount to your account.
  • If you’ve already paid, we will reimburse the correct amount based on the PAC.
What is the refund/cancellation policy?

Camp Deposits

$25 for Day Camp / $50 for Overnight Camp

Camp Deposits are Non-Refundable, Unless Otherwise Noted



4 weeks+ prior to Camp Session Start Date

Cancellations can be transferred to another camp/session or a refund for the amount paid minus the deposit, will be issued. Allow two weeks for refund processing and receipt.

2-4 weeks before Camp Session Start Date

Cancellations can be transferred to another camp/session. A refund is only allowed in the following circumstances:
  • Medical reasons, including COVID-19
  • Mandatory summer school
  • A death or critical illness (immediate family)
  • Family moves out of the area

Less than 2 weeks prior to Camp Session Start Date or during the camp session.

A pro-rated (based on days missed) refund, transfer, or credit will be issued if your camper is required to quarantine as per the health department because of positive or possible case of COVID-19. 

Camp Session is



Cancelled by the Council

Full refunds will be issued, including camp deposit. Allow two weeks for refund processing and receipt.

Can my girl be placed with her buddy at camp?

Camp Alice Chester, Camp Silver Brook, and CampHERO can place campers with buddies. If your girl wants to be placed with a specific Camp Buddy, enter her name when you fill out your registration in CampMinder. Make sure the girls are in the same grade and both include each other’s names as a buddy. 

Can you accommodate my girl with additional needs?

We make every effort to meet the needs of all girls so that everyone can fully participate at camp. Please note any special emotional, learning, physical, mental or health needs for your child on her profile. For specific questions or situations, please email us or call 800-565-4475.

Will my girl be safe at camp?

Your camper's health and safety is our top priority. For water activities, there is a team of lifeguards on duty during all swimming and boating activities. We have a health supervisor onsite and staff are trained in first aid and CPR. Treatment procedures have been reviewed by a physician whom we have on call. Your camper’s Health History is the best tool we have for knowing what concerns to be aware of. Please be as thorough as possible.

How do I reach camp in case of an emergency?

The phone numbers for each of the camps are located in your parent guides or confirmation packet.

What about the weather conditions?

We are always looking out for the safety of your girl. We encourage girls daily to drink lots of water and provide cooling off activities and stations during our warmer weeks. Although we do continue camp during the rain (don’t forget your poncho!), we move indoors for thunder. We make every effort to present activities as described in all kinds of weather. However, we may need to make changes to protect the health and safety of our campers, staff, and volunteers.

What items should my daughter leave at home?

Campers should leave the following items at home. They are not permitted at camp:

  • Pets
  • Cell phones and electronic devices (besides digital cameras)
  • Weapons
  • Fireworks
  • Alcohol and drugs
  • Candy
  • Food (unless otherwise approved with the Camp Director)
  • Personal sports equipment
  • Vehicles

To help your camper build her independence, we ask that you do not send a cell phone with her. If you are concerned with how she may adjust to camp, contact the camp director to arrange a time to hear how she is doing from her counselors or camp staff.

Can I send my daughter mail at overnight camp?

Yes, connect with your camper even while she is away at overnight camp! Whether it is a letter sent via email or post, mail is a very important part of every girl’s time at camp. Check your parent guide for tips and how-to’s.  

Can she get a souvenir at the Trading Post?

Girls attending Camp Alice Chester and Camp Silver Brook may purchase souvenirs at camp. Each group visits the Trading Post once during the week. Order a Camp Care Kit as part of registration and we will ensure a surprise delivery to your camper on the first day!


Need help? Contact Customer Care at or 800-565-4475.