Camp and Outdoors
Check out the Summer Camps and Events Book!
- New to camp? Register here.
- Returning to camp? Register here.
- Signing up for a summer event? Register through MY GS.
- Want to work at camp? Apply online.
CampDoc Registration Tips:
- Please note our camp registration system is compatible with all browsers except Internet Explorer.
- Need help registering? Watch this tutorial.
Read our Parent Info for additional details about camp.
Camp and Outdoor Experiences
The crackle of the campfire, the splash of canoe paddles in the lake, the whoosh of an arrow flying towards the bullseye—these are the sounds of a beloved summer tradition: Girl Scout camp. It’s a special time that allows your girl to unplug from her electronics and connect to nature, peers, and herself. She will build skills and confidence through new experiences under the guidance of caring, trained adults. Oh—and she’ll have a ton of fun too!
First time at camp?
Welcome to your girl’s new “happy place.” Whether she wants to have fun in the sun at Day Camp, tell stories around the campfire at Overnight Camp, get hands-on training from the pros at one our Career Camps, or try a short-term Outdoor Experience like horseback riding, we have a great fit for every girl.
Bringing the Troop?
Come to Camp Silver Brook and join other troops for a special Troop Overnight Event, or plan your own outdoor adventure with Troop Camping. There are lots of fun ways to get your girls in the great outdoors!