Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GSWISE Cookie Program 2018 Resources
- 2018 Cookie Online Training
- 2018 Cookie Captain Agreement Form
- 2018 Cookie Family Guide
- 2018 Cookie Captain Guide
- 2018 Cookie Program Activity Permission Slip
- 2018 Cookie Family Information Sheet
- 2018 Cookie Rookie Quick Guide
- ABC Smart Cookies Online Ordering System
- Mini Order Card
- Cookie Share Receipt
- Cookie Purchase Receipt
- Opt-Out Agreement Form
You are individual seller if any of the following apply:
- You will be ordering cookies by yourself, not with other girls
- You are not assigned to a troop
- You belong to a troop that is led by GSWISE staff
- You are in a Cookie Express Troop
Individual Seller Resources:
Learn more about how to paticipate in Girl Scouts as an Individually Registered Member (IRM).
GSWISE Cookie Program 2018 Important Dates
- January 6 Begin to pick up selling materials
- January 6 or 10 In person cookie trainings
- January 13 Girls begin taking orders
- January 29 Troop orders are due online
- February 15-18 Cookie pick ups
- February 19 Cookie cupboards open
- February 23 Cookie booths begin
- March 31 Recognition orders due
- April 27-28 Recognition pick ups
Tools for Cookie Program Success
Want to make this cookie season the best one yet? Check out some of the fun activities and materials for girls from our partners at ABC Bakers.
2018 Girl Scout of the USA Resources
Want to know about all the benefits of selling Girl Scout Cookies? Looking for a one-stop shop with the latest safety guidelines, information on earning the Girl Scout Cookie Activity pin, and tips for parents and volunteers working with Girl Scout Cookie professionals?
Girl Scouts of the USA's Cookie Resources Page
Here you'll find handouts, posters, videos, and other materials to help you have fun and stay safe as you build your cookie business.