Fall Nut Sale
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast offers a Fall Nut Sale just in time for the holidays. This friends and family program teaches girls the benefits of working together as a team, as well as earning start up revenue for their troop.
Girls not only earn proceeds for their troop, but they also earn
personal recognitions including Program Activity Credits (PACs) which
can be used for camp, activities, or merchandise in the Resource
Center. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls and Troop Nut Sale Managers, set up your online selling account.
- Planned Order Form
- Nut Recognition Errors/Mistakes Form
- Fall Nut Sale 2018 Online Training
- Troop Nut Sale Manager Guide
- Fall Nut Sale Permission Slip
- Fall Nut Sale IRM Permission Slip
- Cookie and Nuts Planning Guide
- Nut Manager Agreement Form
- Fall Nut Sale Guide for IRMs
- Fall Nut Sale Order Card
- Fall Nut Sale Receipt
- Fall Nut Sale Opt-Out Agreement
- Troop Nut Sale Manager Webinar