Fall Product Program
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast offers a Fall Product Program just in time for the holidays. This friends and family program teaches girls the benefits of working together as a team, as well as earning start up revenue for their troop.
Girls not only earn proceeds for their troop, but they also earn personal recognitions including Program Activity Credits (PACs) which can be used for camp, activities, or merchandise in the Resource Center. Check out all the rewards you can earn here! Questions? Contact email@example.com.
To get started, girls must fill out the 2021 Fall Product Program Permission Form.
Fall Product Program Resources
Fall Product Program 2021 Timeline
- October 1: All registered Girl Scouts receive email with online selling link. Selling begins (online and in-person.)
- October 18: Family deadline for entering in-person orders and reward choices
- October 20: Fall product manager deadline for entering paper orders and reward choices
- November 11-14: Product and rewards pick up
- December 1: 1st ACH payment
- December 14: Final ACH payment
This year, we’re proud to partner with local Ashdon Farms for our Nuts and Candies sales – located right here in Waukesha, WI. They use many local suppliers, so you’re not only supporting your troop, you’re also helping other businesses in our own community.