Fall Product Program
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast offers a Fall Product Program just in time for the holidays. This friends and family program teaches girls the benefits of working together as a team, as well as earning start up revenue for their troop.
Girls not only earn proceeds for their troop, but they also earn
personal recognitions including Program Activity Credits (PACs) which
can be used for camp, activities, or merchandise in the Resource
Center. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Girls and Troop Program Managers, access up your online selling account.
Find something wrong in your recognition order? Please enter the discrepancy on this form.
- 2019 Fall Product Program Ordering Card
- Troop Product Manager Guide 2019-20
- Individually Registered Member Fall Product Program Guide 2019-20
- Cookies and Nuts Planning Guide
- Online Permission Slip
2019 Fall Product Program Opt-Out
- Care to Share Receipt
- Planned order form (for late orders and extra orders)